Cosmetics:
DIY Blackhousing
DIY fog lights
Red/Clear Taillights
Unknown free rims/tire friend gave me :thumbsup:

Future Plans:
Type R Lip
New Rims (probably Rota)

Car was bought new in 1999 for my sister and handed down to me in early 2005. At first I hated it because it was a family sedan and not a compact sportcar like a Civic or Integra like I wanted back then. Now I really like it because its really comfortable to drive with good handling thanks to the suspension. Its also because its rare to see a hooked up Accord in this area (Socal, OC) and when I do its really nice (although it hurts me to see riced out Accords too :( ). I'm not going to do anything big to it since it is my daily commute. This car gives me enough share of spirited driving :peace:

comments/flames welcomed :D

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Hey hows the ride on GC's and Illuminas..trying to talk a friend into that setup for his 5th gen

likeawp

Reaction score
the GC is stiff itself but the ride quality depends on the setting on the shocks........1 is like stock......5 is very stiff I can feel every bump on the road....handles like a champ....soo yea I'm really satisfied with this setup :)

likeawp

Reaction score
I'm in the 714 area.......and yes I've spotted you before Inspired1.............I used to work at Fry's Electronics in Fountain Valley.....was pushing karts outside one afternoon and saw your car..........I went by to check it out after you walked in :D LOL!!

Yogi

Reaction score
likeawp said:
I'm in the 714 area.......and yes I've spotted you before Inspired1.............I used to work at Fry's Electronics in Fountain Valley.....was pushing karts outside one afternoon and saw your car..........I went by to check it out after you walked in :D LOL!!

SO YOU STOLE HIS HEAD UNIT WHEN HE WAS @ FRYS!!.. hahah j/k... nice car bro :)

likeawp

Reaction score
YES muhahah!!! j/k....back then my car was basically stock and I it is rare to see a nice accord around here so it didn't hurt to take a look haha :D

Back