Lip Kit - 99 2dr Accord

AngusTEx

Reaction score
Ok, I just got an e-mail back from them.

Its Free shipping to Canada and the US!
WAT?! :eh:

I emailed them earlier this week about shipping to the U.S., and they still told me no U.S. shipping since it'd cost them an extra $100-$150 (he made it seem they're too lazy to ship to us). I replied to them wondering if I could cover the extra shipping cost for them but no reply yet.

Could you post their email reply? Ya and how did you pay for the CAD currency? :confused:

Quinchu

Reaction score
I'm from canada, but I moved to the USA. I had some of my family buy the kit and have it free shipped to them, and then they shipped it to me. It was only like $105 shipping which wasn't bad for an entire kit.

Also the canadian currency, paypal can take US -> Canadian transfers. (Although I had one of my family buy it and I just sent them some money)

The kit looks GREAT! I don't have any pics yet because I only have my phone. To be honest it fit very well the bodyshop didn't have to do any modifications to it at all. The inside of the kit does look horrible but the shop "Rhino-lined" the inside of it for me so it wouldn't snap, they said thats the best idea for a fiberglass kit. (random I know, but it worked very well)

Anyways, I'll get some pics, and then post them up for everyone to see ^^;

Edit:
BTW, they had someone new apparently answering e-mails when I sent mine in, and the dumbass didn't know anything. So they told me free shipping to the US and Canada. So I had to fight with them about that and ended up just getting family to get it and ship it to me.

Last edited:

AngusTEx

Reaction score
Damn I knew it was too good to be true about the U.S. shipping. They still haven't replied back to my email.

Lucky you have family up there. DAMMIT I JUST NEED THE SIDES!!!

Good call by the shop using rhino-lining..great idea. Post them pictures asap! :D

Back