List one mod, that you feel not many people did, that fits your lifestyle

sajin

Reaction score
i want a woodgrain wheel. it would match oh so nicely too. :( The leather one it came with is falling apart

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
legend dual piston calipers + h22 vtec prelude rotors + av6 brake pads on my 4 banger :)

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Even though almost everyone on this forum has done it, mine is probably the white led interior swap.

Before I had that nasty pale green in my cluster and most of the bulbs were blown, only two worked. Anything under freeway speeds I could only see when passing under street lights.
Now everything is so much brighter and easier to see. Looks so much cleaner too.
The courtesy, map, dome and trunk lights are just a bonus that makes it look much cleaner and ties it all together.

Everybody also has tint but I love mine so much. Looks great especially on a black car, keeps the sun and heat out, and gives you a little privacy :lawl:

Wink mirror is great too, not as many people have them on our cars. Kinda ruins the luxury look of the car but my oe mirror mount is fudged so no going back.
I can see absolutely everything around me without turning my head. I can even see the back half of the front windows.

Last edited:

ejreams

Reaction score
SDC10848.jpg

xKevo

Reaction score
could you please tell me how'd you get the wood grain steering wheel? i want one too!

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I'm just curious, as an avid DIYer, how many people out there with accord have done a mod, that fits their everyday lifestyle, and just couldn't live without it. The goal is share ideas, and show off your work and skillz.

Rules:
This mod can be homemade, or even professionally installed, but it cannot be something that came with the car from the factory. LET'S HEAR IT, PICS WOULD BE EVEN BETTER!!!!!

What is on your lower grille ?!

could you please tell me how'd you get the wood grain steering wheel? i want one too!

MDX steering wheel.

AccordUser

Reaction score
What is on your lower grille ?!

lol. I guess i should have posted my own mod. It's gutter guard. its in hood and lower bumper. costed a whole 8 bucks. took about 40 minutes to an hour. you like? i havent seen another accord with it yet (not saying there arent any). a guy from work says it makes my car look more aggressive.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Here is one mod, that I feel not many people did, that fits my life style:
(sry, the car is dirty..)
IMAG1124.jpg

I did this along with my DIY splash guard paint, but this one was done just b/c while I was at it. It's a subtle mod that not too many people do / can recognize this mod.

It has been almost 3~4 years since the job done with just sanding + primer + duplicolor + clearcoat. Luckily it was paintmatched well and holding strong. :)

Last edited:
Back