List one mod, that you feel not many people did, that fits your lifestyle

lashlee

Reaction score
I like my voltage and amp temperature gauges that I put in the center vents. Still all the air flow that I need and a switch on the side of the console so that I can turn them on and off at will.
30149260115_medium.jpg

30149260113_medium.jpg

uhhkilleez

Reaction score

Looks real good. This has been asked a hundred times but what are the bulb sized needed for the HVAC and hazard switch?

Here is one mod, that I feel not many people did, that fits my life style:
(sry, the car is dirty..)
IMAG1124.jpg

I did this along with my DIY splash guard paint, but this one was done just b/c while I was at it. It's a subtle mod that not too many people do / can recognize this mod.

It has been almost 3~4 years since the job done with just sanding + primer + duplicolor + clearcoat. Luckily it was paintmatched well and holding strong. :)

It's one of those subtle things that make a big difference.
I painted my brake calipers and blacked out my badges my mom said "why waste time and money on something nobody will notice?" Ten minutes later my neighbor came over and pointed out all the little things he liked and said it's the little things that count and he admires my car from afar haha. He used to own a 94 Viper.

I like my voltage and amp temperature gauges that I put in the center vents. Still all the air flow that I need and a switch on the side of the console so that I can turn them on and off at will.
30149260115_medium.jpg

30149260113_medium.jpg

How did you get those mounted up and do the vents block what the gauge is reading? It's real stealthy I like it.

AFAccord

Reaction score
legend dual piston calipers + h22 vtec prelude rotors + av6 brake pads on my 4 banger :)

How do you like this setup? I'm VERY anxious to try mine out once the car is up and running. After I mounted the first caliper, it didn't look right. The bleed valve was pointing down, and the brake line guides were upside down. I ended up putting the right one on the left side and left one on the right side which corrected both issues. It also placed the larger piston at the rear (leading edge of the rotor) which is how differential bore calipers should be according to what I've read. What are your experiences?

My favorite mod so far...

_MG_39032.jpg

lashlee

Reaction score
How did you get those mounted up and do the vents block what the gauge is reading? It's real stealthy I like it.

I used some Dakota Digital gauges that don't use a bezel, just a flat front. I dremeled a slot in the duct work and dropped them in. They don't fill the hole so I still get plenty of air flow. I live in Tennessee so I wouldn't have lived with blocked off A/C vents. I probably have some pics if anyone is intereted, but I did it years ago!!

Go!

Reaction score
My (TRUE) EDM tails. I think only one or two people have done it. I love amber turn signals and, IMO, this is the only way to go.

IMAG0254-3.jpg

IMAG0258-1.jpg

Also, my woodgrain. Mainly the wheel. Some people still have the factory pieces, others have swapped in pieces like I have. I like the finer things so this fits. PLUS, with my last name being Wood, it works. :lawl:

421414_10150507180961463_561646462_9195965_676916408_n.jpg

IMAG0339.jpg

Where did you get the cover for the auto trans shifter?

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
I used some Dakota Digital gauges that don't use a bezel, just a flat front. I dremeled a slot in the duct work and dropped them in. They don't fill the hole so I still get plenty of air flow. I live in Tennessee so I wouldn't have lived with blocked off A/C vents. I probably have some pics if anyone is intereted, but I did it years ago!!

Look for some pictures because now I'm interested lol. I hardly use those vents anyways, mostly the floor vents. Ever think of putting a gauge in the vent to the right of the steering wheel? That would probably be better than the one closer to the passenger side.

Back