FS: Location: 323 Socal Item: Tokico Illumina (23k~ miles) + Tein STECH (1.5" DROP) Price

redEYEjedi

Reaction score
Re: Location: 323 Socal Item: Tokico Illumina (23k~ miles) + Tein STECH (1.5" DROP) P

These are still here. Thanks.

vu 6thgen

Reaction score
Re: Location: 323 Socal Item: Tokico Illumina (23k~ miles) + Tein STECH (1.5" DROP) P

Noob question: What are the rear keys for? Second, this setup would fit a sedan right? I forgot if our 6thgen coupe/accord suspension is the same.

redEYEjedi

Reaction score

Maybe someone can chime in.. but I think coupes and sedans are the same, but these will only fit 4 bangers.

Willing to hook up a local socal members on this set up. It needs to get out of my garage!!! please email me for faster communication. I want these out of the house before the end of July!!!

redEYEjedi

Reaction score

Price drop. $200 takes everything. Priced to sell. please email me for faster communication.

NocturnalEvo

Reaction score

Bump for an answer.. what are the keys for?

Also, best price shipped to NY 11738

Thanks!

NocturnalEvo

Reaction score

thanks! ^^

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score

potentially interested....shipping to 43016?

xIrvin

Reaction score

^ the keys are to adjust the dampening. You can just use the front ones if you want.

So basically you just take the keys off and put them onto the rear to adjust them???

redEYEjedi

Reaction score

So basically you just take the keys off and put them onto the rear to adjust them???

Yes that is correct. You just use the "key" or knob to adjust dampening.

Since you are in socal you do have priority if you do cash pick up.

I'd prefer not to go lower than 200 in my pocket since that is pretty d@mn cheap right? Shipping would be 200 + shipping/paypal fee

Back