LOL cop.

trancemode

Reaction score
haha i was driving to pick up someone at the santa anita mall and the lights were broken before you turn into the mall. i stop a little and i didn't noticed a cop was right behind me it was at night btw.

i stop but, cops usually want you to stop for few seconds and there weren't any cars passing by. I went straight then the "siren" went on -_- i was like holy ****. ****. but thank god he let me off with a warning lol.

man. cops are *** sometimes. they even do the same and don't even give a **** -_-

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
I dont get it? Were there any STOP sign in front of you? If so then you are required to stop at all times. Just follow laws and regulations and youll be alright. Yep I agree LEOs are like that sometimes. :whip_001: :thumbsup::naughty::rolleyes:

trancemode

Reaction score
lol or maybe he just wanted to see if i was drunk or some ****. it was late around 12 am or 1

lwlba

Reaction score
u got lucky with just a warning... 2 of my friends did the same and they all got tickets.. lol

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You treat it as a 4 way stop if there's no lights. Not the cops fault you dont know/follow basic traffic laws.

Back