Look what i got in the mail today!

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
nah theyre used.. Came with no harness just the wires and i dont need a button im wiring them up with my parking lights and sidemarkers.. and regular lights.. And what do you guys mean tint it yellow and then put hids? I dont want yellow hids period lol.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Yeah but down here everyone and their mother have yellow foglights. I wann have like 6000k HIDs Top & Bottom and people be like "DAMMMMM! Thats a nice benz coming through" LOL :)

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
Yeah but down here everyone and their mother have yellow foglights. I wann have like 6000k HIDs Top & Bottom and people be like "DAMMMMM! Thats a nice benz coming through" LOL :)

they're also probably gonna say. "damn this mo fo is blinding me" if i can afford oem fog lights at the moment, i would yellow tint them as well.

theaccordian

Reaction score
FLiP wiT da FLo said:
they're also probably gonna say. "damn this mo fo is blinding me" if i can afford oem fog lights at the moment, i would yellow tint them as well.

dont get hids for fogs, the reason you get fog lights is to light up the road during bad weather (fog, rain etc) HIDs reflect of water droplets, which will defeat the purpose, casue youll have fog lights that dont let you see through fog.

Jeffro

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
dont get hids for fogs, the reason you get fog lights is to light up the road during bad weather (fog, rain etc) HIDs reflect of water droplets, which will defeat the purpose, casue youll have fog lights that dont let you see through fog.

Which is why yellow/orange is better for fog lights... Because they are less reflective against water (fog)... And they're low to the ground to light the road more easily as well. Blue is one of the most reflective colors against water, so they would be the worst color for fog lights (i.e. Why is the sky blue? lol) :D

shavedaccord

Reaction score
which is why you look into 3500K for HID in fogs..it's not that HID in general reflects it's the whiter light that reflects..so the more yellow you get the better for fog/rain/snow etc..

Jeffro

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
which is why you look into 3500K for HID in fogs..it's not that HID in general reflects it's the whiter light that reflects..so the more yellow you get the better for fog/rain/snow etc..

Actually, Blue is more reflective than white... AND blue travels farther than white, believe it or not. Have you ever seen those flashlights with a white and a blue LED? You can see better with the white, but you can stand from further away with the blue and still get light there...

Back