looking for gauge rings?

ZsleepizeZ

Reaction score
^ good find! i remember the time when i worked so hard just to find the rings..

AccordJDN

Reaction score
is there a one to just add the ring around the gauge, not the whole dash trim?

magicman1215

Reaction score
Update: I ordered my ring/bezel kit from hyperautoparts dot com on 2/8, so it's been almost a month now! I cut them some slack at first because i read their company was in Canada, but then I read that they have 2 warehouses in the U.S. One being in Georgia and I live right here in Florida! So, needless to say I'm kinda pissed, but once they FINALLY get here I'll feel better...and post pics, lol P.S. Sorry about the rant.

racerzedge

Reaction score
The gauge rings came in today. They're from Ractive. They look decent for $20. I'll get some pics up once I've install these bad boys.

picture.php

GuNNz

Reaction score
hyperautoparts is a rip off!! i waited two weeks and nothing call them they hang up. then they email me after i contact them for the gauges and they tell me i have to pay an extra $20 cuz my order is under $100(already paid 53 so thats 73 for bs gauge rings). then they have the nerve to email me and say that its the second email they send me when they only sent an invoice. some companies have no integrity :bash:

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
hyperautoparts is a rip off!! i waited two weeks and nothing call them they hang up. then they email me after i contact them for the gauges and they tell me i have to pay an extra $20 cuz my order is under $100(already paid 53 so thats 73 for bs gauge rings). then they have the nerve to email me and say that its the second email they send me when they only sent an invoice. some companies have no integrity :bash:

Just do a chargeback with your CC company and look else where. GL

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The gauge rings came in today. They're from Ractive. They look decent for $20. I'll get some pics up once I've install these bad boys.

You may need to slightly crimp the center part at the bottom of the speedometer ring, or between 80 and 85 mph the butt of the speedo needle will hit it, and mess up the needle calibration.

Back