Love hit and runs..update 2/13

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Leaving the apartment this afternoon and Noticed a nice buckle in my passenger fender.Great Way to end the weekend! Had this car for only 2 months...sigh. Luckily it wasnt on my 6thgen!
Fixed most of it already will post finished pictures tomorrow once sun rises.

hitnrun.jpg

hitnrun1.jpg

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: Love hit and runs..

Those assholes!! :kenny:

Sucks that happened. In for fixed pix, I know you probably made it look close to perfect!

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

Yea it a crappy feeling.especially since theirs absolutely nothing you can do about it.I would be okay if there was a note or something.

But yea I got 95% of it,theres 2 small dents i cannot get out due to the 8thgen has basically another layer of metal inside the fender for extra support for how large they are.
Then when I went to wetsand and block the waves It blistered paint the spots around the dents in 1 SMALL spots.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score

losers....hopefully you can get it out completely

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

dang man. this happend to me a while back too. she left a number but it was disconnected :thinking:

WizadOfOz

Reaction score

dang man. this happend to me a while back too. she left a number but it was disconnected :thinking:

I'm sure she did that because someone was watching and the person who saw it would have left something including the license plate #.

You know something like leaving a "fake" note and making a number up or just an explanation saying something like "sorry about the bump, but someone saw me hit you and I had to pretend to write down my phone numba." :hihi:

Sorry to hear that but try calling insurance and explain what happened, since you pay for it, might as well use it.

Back