lowered the accord today

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Alright. Seriously going to go there? You both need to come to the realization that you had a miscommunicationat the beginning, and stop acting like immature children on a playground.

mcanter

Reaction score
I explained myself clearly then he wants to be an *** again I'm a grown damn man that got on the forum to meet people and get ideas from people not smart asses I'm not on no playground I agree there was a miscommunication and will apologize but don't judge my Shi* when you don't know what it will look like in a few months right?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm not judging you or saying you're the only one at fault. You're both posting dumb ****, there is no point in arguing over the internet. You both need to let it go.

Narftastic

Reaction score
If you put a pik of your car up then clearly ppl are gonna judge it!

So if you can't take ppl sayin **** about ur car don't post piks of it... And yes u are a grown *** man that's makin himself look like a butthurt *****.. And yes I am 21 n I live with my mommy :) so hows that make u look getin in a butthurt argument with a 21 yr old...oh and I paid for everything on my car myself...so when are you gonna lower your truck?

Narftastic

Reaction score
I'm not judging you or saying you're the only one at fault. You're both posting dumb ****, there is no point in arguing over the internet. You both need to let it go.

I'm not seriously arguing with him just funny to see ppl get so mad over something someone said about there car

mcanter

Reaction score
Why do you keep using the word "butthurt" ?? I'm not mad at nobody but your car started somewhere right?? That's all I'm sayin hell lowering was my first step other than that its completely stock everyone has to start somewhere right?

Narftastic

Reaction score
I agree I used to be a truck too... All I was trying to say is that it still looks high n you got super defensive n called me a asshole.

mcanter

Reaction score
And my truck is already lowered why? It's not slammed I just sold my bagged Sonoma and bought the accord so I could work on my hardbody

mcanter

Reaction score
Well I apologize but the springs were fresh on there its settled a little more since then but I've only been probably 60 miles with them on there probably gonna put the stock wheels I bought for it on tomorrow def better than the hubcaps

mcanter

Reaction score
IMAG0847-1.jpg

Back