Magnaflow Mufflers

Namboyz

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Just wondering if

this

can fit on 2.3-liter four-cylinder VTEC engine 2002 accord...

and for the installation, do I have to weld it or is bolting it on fine?

Thanks so much!

to answer your question:

for any muffler that isnt a catback designed for your car ***it'll say your car*** you have to get it welded on. reason being that companies make universal items like the one you posted so it can work with many different cars.

but welding isnt that expensive. id say just 40 bucks or so to weld it on. but in that case you are only using your stock piping which is usually really small in diameter.

also just in case you didnt know what catback was. its like a full exhaust system. all the piping ready to be bolted up to the car. should fit perfect. and piping is thicker allowing more flow.

well im tired of typing so good luck bro lol =)

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
I got a high flow catalyc and 3 inch fart cans on my car and redid all the piping so its thicker from the cat to the mufflers and omg it is loud as a mofo and no resonators. On a v6 i want to go quieter what do you guys think i should do im thinking the universal mufflers from magnaflow and stock piping? but idk bout the catalyc converter should i go back to stock? i also want to regain some of my low end torque cuz its like all gone lol. Or do you think keep the piping new mufflers and cat and a resonator? i dont want it to be real quiet like stock but not to loud like i have.

sodaks2k

Reaction score
^ 3 inch piping is too big for (most) n/a cars. Get smaller piping (2.25-2.5")and add a resonator. You can keep the mufflers you have now and see how it sounds. The magnaflows definitely sounds great though.

Back