Malibu Canyon Cruise, Aug 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner

did some research on that STI you were chasing.... that guy drives worse than my grandmother. I love how the most powerful car out there couldn't even handle a patch of gravel and dirt..... jesus you guys really need to get some skill and proper tires before you head out there next time before someone gets seriously hurt

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Going to speak with other mods/admins about this thread. This could be classified as organized street racing, being that these are public roads.

6GA.com does not support street racing in any form.

juicebox00

Reaction score
i'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner

did some research on that STI you were chasing.... that guy drives worse than my grandmother. I love how the most powerful car out there couldn't even handle a patch of gravel and dirt..... jesus you guys really need to get some skill and proper tires before you head out there next time before someone gets seriously hurt

wow, you just realized the sti was a bad driver? i mean that the fact that a stock accord was keeping up with him w/o trying didn't already give you that idea? And what research did you do on a local guy from my area??? And **** happens, you don't need to repeat what's happened and make it worse. Also claiming he has no skill just because of one mistake?? I've personally driven behind him on turnbull canyon when his car was fully loaded and he was handling it just fine. How about you come out here and show us how amazingly fast you must be because we must have no skill compared to you. And don't just say you're "trying to watch out for others safety" by saying this or something because we're not idiots. We know the dangers of driving and yes, sometimes **** happens but up here we're mainly endangering ourselves which we're okay with. You can see the entire road from the lookout so if there is someone being stupid or crossing the double yellow etc, we already know before hand.

/rant

juicebox00

Reaction score
Going to speak with other mods/admins about this thread. This could be classified as organized street racing, being that these are public roads.

i'm sorry justin but we are not street racing.... it's a highway and the speed limit there is 55 which is hard for most people to even hit up there so we weren't speeding. just following behind one another enjoying a fun road

Last edited:

iDriftYou

Reaction score

you gota be kidding me....
facepalm.gif

iDriftYou

Reaction score
uh, no one said i was making fun of charlie crashing. IF you paid attention to the boards and how IDriftYou posts, he complained that the accord isn't a fun car and he wants a drifter car to do that in. I don't care about what my input means, welcome to the internet.

someone holds a grudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back