Malibu Canyon Cruise, Aug 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDriftYou

Reaction score
i'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner

did some research on that STI you were chasing.... that guy drives worse than my grandmother. I love how the most powerful car out there couldn't even handle a patch of gravel and dirt..... jesus you guys really need to get some skill and proper tires before you head out there next time before someone gets seriously hurt

I would love to see you up there, lets see how fast you are when at anytime you can slide off to a open ditch.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
i'm sorry justin but we are not street racing.... it's a highway and the speed limit there is 55 which is hard for most people to even hit up there so we weren't speeding. just following behind one another enjoying a fun road
last i checked, tailgating/following someone closely is classified as reckless endangerment.

iDriftYou

Reaction score
Nah, not a grudge. Anything posted on the internet pretty much will last forever. No one's gonna forget. Welcome.

O really? Just because I think my accord isn't the best driver orientated car out there, I'm automatically wrong? It's called opinion buddy, we all have one, and its not the same for everyone.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
O really? Just because I think my accord isn't the best driver orientated car out there, I'm automatically wrong? It's called opinion buddy, we all have one, and its not the same for everyone.
I never said you were wrong, we suggested better platforms for you. And of course you are entitled to your own opinion, no one ever said you were not allowed to.

juicebox00

Reaction score
this is really getting out of hand.... this was a thread for a meet and now it's turning into an interwebs boxing ring

last i checked, tailgating/following someone closely is classified as reckless endangerment.

you should tell that to the people behind me on the 405 in rush hour...lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back