Status
Not open for further replies.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
xi0utlawstarix said:
penthouse boutique in milford ct....exit 40 or somthing :peace:

MMMMM......Penthouse Boutique it is!!

We ought to have a nice little caravan of 6thgens!!

Then I get to caravan south on my way to FL after the meet!!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Also for the members coming further if you don't plan to drive home that night then I'll need to find out who might wan't to stay in MD over night, I can get you guys hotel rooms for next to nothing. We will have the poll and info on all this when me and angelplus get to put the new thread up.

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
dreman said:
Also for the members coming further if you don't plan to drive home that night then I'll need to find out who might wan't to stay in MD over night, I can get you guys hotel rpoms for next to nothing.

Ditto.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
JMillerF23A1 said:

I can get Marriott hotels for next to nothing like $35-$50 a night just to give you a rough idea. Just putting this out for people coming further then most I know most people don't want to drive back tired late at night just putting this out as an option.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
dreman said:
I can get Marriott hotels for next to nothing like $35-$50 a night just to give you a rough idea. Just putting this out for people coming further then most I know most people don't want to drive back tired late at night just putting this out as an option.

Ditto.

I'm a proud employee of the Springfield Marriott, in Beautiful Springfield, MA :peace:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
JMillerF23A1 said:
Ditto.

I'm a proud employee of the Springfield Marriott, in Beautiful Springfield, MA :peace:

Very nice you can help us get some rooms also :thumbsup: I almost stayed at the hotel last year when I picked up my motor would of been a small world if I did lol.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
dreman said:
Very nice you can help us get some rooms also :thumbsup: I almost stayed at the hotel last year when I picked up my motor would of been a small world if I did lol.

I'll get a stack of forms signed before I leave just in case. If we can figure out just exactly how many people are going to need rooms that would make life a lot easier because we could get a block all together.

ACCORDing2valke

Reaction score
xi0utlawstarix said:
penthouse boutique in milford ct....exit 40 or somthing :peace:

Amazing that out-of-staters know about the penthouse lol. well it is literally RIGHT next to the highway. Actually know a girl that works there. And yea, it is exit 40.

CHID0

Reaction score
dreman said:
I guess i'll be staying there for the night :D

angelplus

Reaction score
Hey dre, sorry man I've been pretty busy lately dealing with a lot of other **** on the site, so I'll get around to it here soon.. Plus I haven't seen you online lately, so hopefully later tonight, if not tomorrow we can set it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back