• Maryland

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
if this turns into another hershey park meet, ill come to all yalls houses and round house kick you in the face

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
BadgerType said:
if this turns into another hershey park meet, ill come to all yalls houses and round house kick you in the face

That was pittsburg. If you come to my house I'll have paul dump you out of his boat on lake erie.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
That was pittsburg. If you come to my house I'll have paul dump you out of his boat on lake erie.

.... oh wait, paul did take his boat back. oh well, least ill have a good view of the great lakes

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
JMillerF23A1 said:
There's gotta be........but imagine 16 or more 6thgens rollin up Skyline Drive....... :driving: :thumbsup:

Well, according to the roll call thread there are only 11 people listed as definitely attending.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I broke the tie :) hopefully in time we will get more and more people down for this meet but good thing we have time to plan this so keep them coming guys would it help if we posted this on other accord boards?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dreman said:
I broke the tie :) hopefully in time we will get more and more people down for this meet but good thing we have time to plan this so keep them coming guys would it help if we posted this on other accord boards?

Probably, v6p, E-H, hell...Driveaccord and H-T, although I sense civics coming if you post it on H-T.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Very true not many 6thgens on Honda-tech I'm sure so who want's to make the threads if not I will. It might be better till we get an offical place etc before we start one anyways.

angelplus

Reaction score
Yeah wait til we get a location, and then you can spread the good news.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
blacknight said:
Well, according to the roll call thread there are only 11 people listed as definitely attending.

caz you dont tell us deffinite answers, update the roll call #1 post with a date at least, i have no idea whats going on caz i have to search like 30 pgs to see wtf is happening lol.. give me a date and a deffinite location ill tell you if ill be there, if its a sat ill prob most deff be there and prob just get a hotel for the night or sumthing... WE NEED ANSWERSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back