Members rides (minimum conversation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HondaGus

Reaction score
thanks but ill UPS you the car LMAO... i'm not that handy when it come to cutting.

give me detailing and i'll make your car look and feel like you just got it out of the show room floor

retroshark

Reaction score
haha well if you can do without the car for 2 weeks, you can send me the whole shifter and ill send it back all done ;)

i wouldnt recommend cutting up the shifter yoiurself tho, when i did it the first time, i learned the hard way what to pull and not to pull, and ended up rebuilding the whole shifter mechanism, which was interesting to say the least

cdubb77

Reaction score
It's funny how no one is adhering to the title of the thread........ (minimum conversation) :rolleyes: :D

okasu

Reaction score
retroshark said:
haha well if you can do without the car for 2 weeks, you can send me the whole shifter and ill send it back all done ;)

i wouldnt recommend cutting up the shifter yoiurself tho, when i did it the first time, i learned the hard way what to pull and not to pull, and ended up rebuilding the whole shifter mechanism, which was interesting to say the least

You have a fresh *** coupe yo... prob one of the cleanest ones I've seen... maybe you should throw some black housings in ya whip... I'm loving the interior! BATMAN!!!

retroshark

Reaction score
well i spent 200 on TYC projector headlights so i can do a retrofit in order to replace the blackhoused headlights... so im not gonan go back to them, and thanks for the comments

Jefften10

Reaction score
I guess I can finally get some pictures up here :cool:
HPIM0383.jpg

HPIM0386.jpg

HPIM0385.jpg

HPIM0391.jpg

HPIM0406.jpg

Thats all for now. As you can see, I am trying to keep that clean stock look, but my build...HAHA :eek: ::evil laugh::

okasu

Reaction score
retroshark said:
well i spent 200 on TYC projector headlights so i can do a retrofit in order to replace the blackhoused headlights... so im not gonan go back to them, and thanks for the comments

Dope, that was my original plan aswell... That's why I have my TYC's although I'm starting not to hate how they look on my whip...

retroshark

Reaction score
yea its a love hate kinda thing. i love em, and i have plans for them, but i just need like 300 dollars to get the parts. when im done, they arent gonna look nearly the same any more.

wg2k7

Reaction score
so if i sent u a boot and a knob and the little surround thing u could do it all? damn, i might do that sometime. but your interior is so nice, i really wish i had that black leather. i was looking at a 98 v6 coupe black on black but it had 96000 miles and the green 98 i got with tan leather only had 60k. i wanna get some black in there though, maybe ill do the same thing u did with your air vents and get some black mats or something, i think that might look pretty clean. well see.

retroshark

Reaction score
well i could do the boot and the knob, but in order to shorten the shifter arm, id need to actuallyh have the shifter or the car itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back