Miami, FL Noob..

thecrown59

Reaction score
Hey, what's up 6GA?

I registered and I began posting some threads and talking to a few people. Firstoff, I love this forum it is so helpful and gives me ideas on how my car will look before I go out and spend my money. Everyone is so helpful too so thanks to everyone I have already talked to.

For those who dont know me my name is Nick..

I drive a Heather Silver 99 Sedan EXV6 with an Injen SRI and blackhoused Headlights (Thanks to you guys, I saved $ from buying the cheap Ebay ones).

Next month I should have the Eibach Sportlines and W Wing lip kit black to give it a 2-tone look, but we'll see how the economic situation goes...:afro:

Peace!

white beauty

Reaction score
nice man...sounds like ur gonna be giving the accord a nice and clean look....where in miami are you...im from Kendall...although im in orlando most of the year for school

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score
welcome...i stay in the miami area as well if u ever need anything. drop me a line. i got stuff layin in the yard if u need anything.

LoveLee

Reaction score
welcome!! glad to see more miami members joining the site.

time for a meet. :)

eDub

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! I was Born in Miami(Lil Haiti to be exact!lol) but stay In Lauderdale Now!

thecrown59

Reaction score
Im currently in kendall..

HP what kind of stuff u got laying around anything I might be interested in? PM me if anything..

Im glad that there are more people from miami here too.. the meet would be good just let me get my exterior done and im down..

Raymond

Reaction score
Damn, buncha Miami people in here. Welcome to the site dude. You should come up to Towers tonight, there's like 4 of us going around 8.

If you don't know what it is, it's a huge car show that goes on every Friday night in Davie, in the Tower Shops shopping center right off i595 and University Drive. If you need any other info just PM me.

Back