mid-atlantic spring 2013 meet planning thread

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
what: 2013 Mid-atlantic Spring Meet!
when: sunday may 5th
Where: Burke Lake Park map
I dunno the exact place in the park where we're meeting cause I can't remember which park is burke lake park. I'm gonna plan to get there at 10:30ish to find a spot so just look for my 240. or call me if you can't find me. 70tree-297-73won7

Everyone who doesn't live in fairfax county there is an $8 fee to get in the park.

BBQ then a cruise to a bar probably. Tim's coking.

alright lets get a head count of who is coming and what they're bringing. heres what I have so far:

me and sarah -drinks and some sort of sweets (coockies brownies that kinda ****) probably some type of veggie platter or vegetarian dish if she feels like makin something. Also I'll bring some trash bags so we can keep the park clean.

donald - ice and coolers, along with ketchup, mustard, and some potato and/or pasta salad

tim - burgers and buns and I'm assuming cooking utensils. Sweet baby rays

tyler - probably not coming.

Dillon- plates utensils and charcoal.

t0mmy-

costa- potato salad or some ****

hitokirirooster- chips

USUAL RULES APPLY, IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO ONE OF OUR MEETS WE'RE PRETTY LAID BACK, AS LONG AS YOU AREN'T DOING STUPID ****!!! KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A PUBLIC PARK THAT WE DO MEETS AT ONCE A YEAR OR MORE AND WE DON'T WANNA RUIN THAT BY PISSING OFF THE PARK SECURITY OR OTHER PEOPLE ENJOYING THE PARK.

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
hm, I think I should be good Pat as long as classes don't interfere.

I have to take courses over the summer to finish up my master's sooner see, it's lame like that in life sometimes.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
I'm in. Maybe we can actually have a successful/well attended meet with this much time for prep :lawl:

P.S. nobody tell the Beemer/Scion bro about this one

dadams

Reaction score
not sure if he still has it but he did just get an frs.... but ill leave him off of it.

Back