mid-atlantic spring 2013 meet planning thread

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
was there really a neon guy at that meet? :lawl:

I'm not so sure I'll be coming by this weekend, I think I gotta go out of town with my family for stuff

someone should volunteer for chips, and don't bring crappy ones or I'll hear about it
lame I was hoping to see your car out at a meet. you gotta make the next one. been too long since you've been out to one.

Did we ever establish a time for this meet?
no.

alright i'll be there
BRING CHIPSSSS!!! good ones. or tyler will kill you.

Time 11am...

sounds good to me.

slowrider87

Reaction score
Did we ever establish a time for this meet?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAHHHAAAAHHHHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Yeah, Cuz we ever show up then.

alright i suppose i'll get some chips from work lol

Where do you work? hope it's Frito-Lay.

And I agree with Donald when he said "11am..." especially the "..." part

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
lame I was hoping to see your car out at a meet. you gotta make the next one. been too long since you've been out to one.

well actually you'll see me by the end of the month dude :lawl:

I'm gonna order front spacers in a few weeks and then I'll have to stop by and see you and Jose so we can get that rear coilover situation fixed and put the spacers on

but yeah it has been a while, at least you guys will get nice ass weather this weekend

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAHHHAAAAHHHHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Yeah, Cuz we ever show up then.

I just need to know what time I have to be there to be there first again :lawl: Not really though, we're throwing a party at my apartment the night before so I'm most likely going to be hungover as fuck on Sunday... Which will probably translate into me being late... which means I'll still probably be there before Pat

Back