mid-atlantic spring meet picture thread (56k go jerk off)

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Re: mid-atlantic spring meet picture thread

next weekend at paul and carries :lawl: you going narvin?

paul and carries?

like...paul from the meet?? or what..

*teh straws are being grasped*

ya still alot more haha they won't be up till like next week though cause I'm workin on my dads civic all day today then going to the stripe club tonight :naughty:

then tomorrow I'll be doing birthday things all day then moving to my apartment in Pa after my bday dinner. but once we get the internet hooked up at my apartment I should be able to get them up alot faster then I have been.

comcast>>>>>>>>hughsnet :thumbsup:

first of all, having a Honda family ftw. secondly, good luck on the moving dude.

and thirdly, upgrading your internet ftmfw.

my family is actually hinting at FIOS this summer, and I responded with an erection.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
paul and carries?

like...paul from the meet?? or what..

*teh straws are being grasped*

first of all, having a Honda family ftw. secondly, good luck on the moving dude.

and thirdly, upgrading your internet ftmfw.

my family is actually hinting at FIOS this summer, and I responded with an erection.
nah paul, the guy whos doin dremans swap, and paul from the meet is having a swap done by him. Theres a thread about it in the regional chapters thread on v6p.

:drool: FIOS.....

Most likely depends on what im doing! lmao.
word you should role through food was soooooo dank last time :thumbsup:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I think it looks nicer on youtube Donald, and I already told you this but you did a good job on the editing :thumbsup:

I'm going to wait until more pics become available and then make a video of the meet myself with the footage as well.

Back