mid-atlantic spring meet picture thread (56k go jerk off)

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Re: mid-atlantic spring meet picture thread

hate to say it, but................................so much for the balloon white. :skurred:

...jus sayin.

lovks like you guys had a fun time and seems a lot of you met each other for the first time. that's always good to get to know some new faces. they only get more fun from there. :thumbsup:

why would you even post a comment like this seriously? Next time, keep your comment to yourself. Not once did anyone comment about the color so why would you feel the need to bring it up again? Its already been known that I wasnt happy with how it turned out. And FYI, the color is not that off to what it is supposed to be. It actually has the silverish white flop when the sun is very bright and is taken with a nice camera. Without proper lighting the color flops to a creamish gold, which happens to be similar to the color of your car...

Balloon white; bad lighting...

lamborghini_murcielago-lp640_08.jpg

My car; bad lighting...
26439_352996491375_609801375_3806864_1202148_n.jpg

Thanks, have a nice day.

Last edited:

cudablack2004

Reaction score
nice accords there! next time me and a few buddies gonna come up and hopefully we'll have my boy's RHD accord finished before the next meet so i can spend all the time on my own car!

Back