mid-atlantic summer meet!!!!!

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
thats right *****es its about that time again. I'm home from school june 18-27 so I'm plannin on settin it up sometime during that week. location will be somewhere around the same area but me and tyler haven't figured out for sure where we wanna do it. Let me know what date and times are good for you since I'll be on vacation and can do pretty much anytime.

also I'd like to get some BBQ action going on at this meet :jarred: so we'll have to delegate who's bringing what once we figure out all the rest of the ****.

dadams

Reaction score
sweet well are there any local parks tht we can all get into tht are free?... i think a park meet would do well... food... cars, football, frisbee, soccerball. plus the last park meet (harpers ferry) tanked

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yeah, see we gotta have a BBQ this time so that pretty much takes out all the places I already had in mind

because BBQing at them would be a no no.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Fairview Park was one of them:

IMG_5564.jpg

IMG_5576.jpg

Another one was the parking lots over at Tysons Corner, but not the ones at the normal mall. The ones at the part were all the rich people stores are. Tysons "2" if you will.

They have way too much parking over there and they hardly ever need it, where over at the "regular" Tysons they need all the parking they can get in those garages.

The other one was Fair Oaks Mall again.

Back