Mid-Missouri Meet

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
It cost me $44.xx to put like 13.x gallons in last week.

What's wrong with your seatbelt and SRS light? I get the side airbag light anytime I set Jimmy John's on the passenger seat. Nothing else. Just JJs. Like right now, i have a set of 7G headlights on the seat; no light. Any other lunch; no light. But put a sack of JJs and i get that damn light. :wtf1:

I just don't wear my seatbelt. Going to just take the bulb out.
SRS light is always on, haven't taken it to honda to get fixed for free yet :D
:fail:

WilliamW

Reaction score
I just wanted to post up that I'm still going to try and make it out but I have got midterms for American Politics and a paper due and a MO Government test due all on Tuesday. So if I can get enough studying in and work in today I should be able to come out tomorrow.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
I just wanted to post up that I'm still going to try and make it out but I have got midterms for American Politics and a paper due and a MO Government test due all on Tuesday. So if I can get enough studying in and work in today I should be able to come out tomorrow.

just keep us posted. :beer:

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
I just wanna post that my dash LEDs came in today so they should be in by tomorrow :)

lifelongbread

Reaction score
I just wanna post that my dash LEDs came in today so they should be in by tomorrow :)

on of these days i wana do light blue leds on my dash.... probably a similar color to what is on the newer civic dashes

reference:
honda-dash.jpg

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
a6898ca7-c63f-490b.jpg

My dad said, o your bulbs are in.
Might have broken when I threw them aside. >.>

Latest posts

Back