MIDWEST Meet. St. Louis MO Area

Mikey

Reaction score
I only know of -1- STL guy with a CG. I have another buddy but he's rocking a fairly stock BA prelude. :/

WilliamW

Reaction score
Yep. I'm here in St. Louis. How many people are there here? We could all meet up before driving up to como.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
well if we cant pull together someone to take photos my manager at my job is new to snappin photos, but he has a decent camera. he said that he might be willing to do it, depending on the day.

Mikey

Reaction score
I dont have a camera, lol. I have my cell which takes decent pics but nothing awe-inspiring, lol.

ejreams

Reaction score
I dont have a camera, lol. I have my cell which takes decent pics but nothing awe-inspiring, lol.

I have a decent camera that I plan to bring, it also does pretty decent video.

Ex:
biggertree.jpg

:)

Last edited:

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
Well ****. I'm in STL tonight and tomorrow night I'll be in Como for some boozing, so if anybody wants to meet up lemme know.
This isn't the meet we're planning, I'm just saying.

Mikey

Reaction score
We need to combine this to one big MISSOURI Meet Thread, lol.

Ravage, im about the only one in CoMo. I'm down for a cruise/mini-meet or whatever but im spending the weekend in KC, so.

As for a date, what works for everyone? January is out as it's looking to be a pretty cold and ****ty month. We could do February sometime or perhaps maybe some time early March.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
We need to combine this to one big MISSOURI Meet Thread, lol.

Ravage, im about the only one in CoMo. I'm down for a cruise/mini-meet or whatever but im spending the weekend in KC, so.

As for a date, what works for everyone? January is out as it's looking to be a pretty cold and ****ty month. We could do February sometime or perhaps maybe some time early March.

how about we do the meet early to mid march. just so that gives people time to get there tax money and then spend it on there car....?

Back