MIDWEST Meet. St. Louis MO Area

Mikey

Reaction score
If its CG's only I guess that rules me out kinda...

I said, "if". :p As I said, I have a few non-CG friends who could make this, but I think an Accord-Only meet would be better. At least for pics. Or CG-only in pics, if we could.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
maybe everybody can come, but we have to pull the CGs off to the side and get some pictures

Mikey

Reaction score
Yeah, thats what I meant, lol. We can do like an "all-out" pic but then if we get serious, we can do just us CG guys.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
im pumped for this meet. i got my hids and fogs. just gotta save up for suspension! and figure out what that poping sound is in my front end.....:confused:

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
im pumped for this meet. i got my hids and fogs. just gotta save up for suspension! and figure out what that poping sound is in my front end.....:confused:

nice , nice , not nice... when does it happen?

btw guys... i think thats further away from me... is there somewhere central to all of us??? if not i cant join in... btw i got CF hood on the way and new blackhoused lights

Mikey

Reaction score
Not sure where Wauconda is, but the next biggest place is STL. And we discussed this earlier. The KC guys dont wanna drive 4+ hours. Columbia is a central point in the state that EVERYONE will have to drive to.

ejreams

Reaction score
Not sure where Wauconda is, but the next biggest place is STL. And we discussed this earlier. The KC guys dont wanna drive 4+ hours. Columbia is a central point in the state that EVERYONE will have to drive to.

Its way far north in il

Mikey

Reaction score
Its way far north in il

Holy hell, that's north of CHI. You're looking at about a 7-hour drive, homeslice. You best stick to the CHI meets. Even to STL, you're still looking at about 5 hours. Might as well drive the extra 2 to Columbia. Just sayin.

Back