Midwest Meet

Mikey

Reaction score
Corn field in Eastern Iowa.
Id be down.

I moved out further west to the manhattan area so I'd prefer KC
Me, too.

I know KC well and have TONS of friends there. I could not only get car/tuner friends to come out but it'd be good times as well. Plus I know the junkyards there and would just have an overall better time.

Plus Im a bigger fan of being the one showing everyone the sites as opposed to being the one who follows everyone else around. I dont like getting lost, lol. Especially not in STL or CHI. :lawl:

:hide:

Mikey

Reaction score
Eh. I consider that "The Valley" aka the asshole of America. :lawl:

I have like 137 meets going on, lol. Trying to get this one for the MO/KS/IL/IA guys going, preferably in KC.

There will more than likely be a pretty decent Acurazine meet in KC this summer.

Im trying to get one for my buddy with local KC-only people.

Ive got one going in TN with a couple of Canadian assholes. ;)

Then there's gonna be a big one in mid-Missouri in the next few months, as well, with a bunch of STLimports guys and maybe a few buddies of mine from Ohio.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You should probably find some cooler :canada: to meet up with then, cause that meet doesn't sound like it will be good.

Mikey

Reaction score
Supposedly it's gonna be good. So much so that I was given a secret invitation of sorts.

I know tons of cool Canadians. They just know better than drive to TN for a meet, lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Supposedly it's gonna be good. So much so that I was given a secret invitation of sorts.

I know tons of cool Canadians. They just know better than drive to TN for a meet, lol.

hahahaha.....secret meet invites. Nice!

It'll probably be the one time I make it down to TN driving my car, so I might as well cross it off my list.

Latest posts

Back