mini shoot with nubbs.

1slosedan

Reaction score
The cars look good. I would give the 7th a wittle forward rake, but you have already said something about adjusting his stance. :beer:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Your cars height is perfect for your setup! Don't risk destroying your down pipe. His car does not need to be lower, It's functional

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice cars. What's that area in the background in the top photos, can't figure it out for the life of me...

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
why is your car soo high? ha
function>form.
read noob, he's got a custom downpipe thats not worth ruining so y'all will "approve" of his ride height

looks good buddy, take care of that hood though ;) doesnt seem to be in the best shape
haha thanks man. ya it looked like that when I bought over a year ago. someday I'll get around to reclearing it.

The cars look good. I would give the 7th a wittle forward rake, but you have already said something about adjusting his stance. :beer:

Lookin good, any car looks lower on stockies though, just sayin
:thumbsup:
Your cars height is perfect for your setup! Don't risk destroying your down pipe. His car does not need to be lower, It's functional
I wanna go ever so slightly lower in the front if I can keep from scraping. in person the gap is slightly more in the front so it looks like a boat to me haha.

Nice cars. What's that area in the background in the top photos, can't figure it out for the life of me...
not sure what it is lol. they're building it still. something without walls yet hahaha

dadams

Reaction score
looking good patrick... kinda disappointed tht ur car didnt go BOOM.... you must have done some pretty good work :)

Latest posts

Back