Mishimoto Aluminum Performance Radiator(56k)

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
*stretches collar* Hot damn, that's quite a penny but I suppose its for the quality as it usually is.

Good pickup Mike. Besides the obvious function, I think it looks good in the engine bay.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Looks pretty good Mike:thumbsup:

CSF actually makes a dual core aluminum radiator for the 6thgen... its their "race track" version whereas the "street" is a single core

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Looks pretty good Mike:thumbsup:

CSF actually makes a dual core aluminum radiator for the 6thgen... its their "race track" version whereas the "street" is a single core

ya but CSF is constructed more as an OEM replacement rather then performance
as sketch said, well worth the extra $$ IMO

so, hannah eh? :naughty:

lol :henry: your terrible

Hot damn, that looks awesome. How much is that rad and fan setup for a normal person gonna run?

rad is $300, fan/shroud is $265 i think.. IMO gettin the shroud is worth it because you have to figure 2 quality slimfans are at least $100 each. and then you have to figure out how to mount them, this shroud skips all of that for you.

i think shippin on everythin is $40 or $50 so thats $605 roughly. i got everythin and a 19lb gauge radiator cap for a little more then $400 with the partial sponsorship. cap has a gauge on it that tells you the temp. nice little tough IMO

Last edited:

dvilla5506

Reaction score
love the look sorry bout the knee but when u get driving again it will feel alot better like if u restrained from $ex for a while and then did it

Back