MoneyPit's ★J36★6MT★TURBO★ 2000 Accord Coupe EX AV6 (56k)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The wheels are so mint too. I've only put 1k miles on them since the last full custom rebuild, they're literally brand new. LMK if something changes and you are serious about picking them up. They're pretty aggressive, so you'd have to commit to bolt them up to your coupe :)

:drool: Dude if they were slightly less aggressive I would snatch them right up. I don't think I could pull them off as is, I'm rolled and maybe slightly pulled, but I think it's ride height that's more the issue. Unfortunately I cannot go any lower than I am now and get around to everywhere I go on a daily basis.

I saw on FB some dude bought the car already?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Wow, that's a steal. Sad to see this go, it was my dream engine build. Hopefully it goes to good home.

Solidus

Reaction score
I really liked the engine build on your car MoneyPit. Nice and Clean. I would think since you put so much hard work into it you would find some way to hold onto it until you found some spare cash to do a repair. But such is life where things come up so I wish you the best with the sale.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Thx for the support and kind words fellas.

:drool: Dude if they were slightly less aggressive I would snatch them right up. I don't think I could pull them off as is, I'm rolled and maybe slightly pulled, but I think it's ride height that's more the issue. Unfortunately I cannot go any lower than I am now and get around to everywhere I go on a daily basis.

I saw on FB some dude bought the car already?

Yeah, I think it'd be preeeetty tough to run them at your height. I had to build custom control arms up front to tuck them (well, I guess that's in large part due to the 20mm spacer to clear the Wilwoods) and run pretty aggressive camber out back with a full trim and push.

Nobody has bought the car lol. I've had a barrage of PM's but nothing concrete with anybody yet. Pretty random that rumor is on FB haha.

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Wait your selling your car! I never got to see this in person. I have been digging your car since iv'e been on this forum..

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ah Jake.....and so another era ends.

You've been a huge inspiration, wish things were such that I could pick this up. Would love to have a great looking SSM Coupe to add to the stable.

Hope you will still be around to lend an ear, if need be.

Looking forward to what may be in store for you, because I can't see the truck being what you drive to the hospital on a regular!

:yaoface2:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear that you have to let your Accord go.. Bump for your thread.

Since you are in Oregon, asking Northwest Accord members (NWAccords.com) might also be a good way of selling your car. JV6, HC529, storms, and reFRESH, might know of someone who would be interested.

I absolutely loved your car, ever since I started modding my car in '07.

Good luck! And, thank you for sharing your car with us to this date.

Back