My 1989 Volkswagen Jetta

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Lol yeah Derek they are fake so I'm rocking them. Plus I've got real BBS's as well, see pics and video clip bellow.

Ok here are some crappy pictures of how my car sits right now. The engine is tuned up, drives, and sounds great. I'm very happy with what MF Auto did for my car.

So.. the next stuff is:

Tighten strut top mounts
Align the bumper, hood, and fenders
Fix speedo cable
Install new shift rod with unworn plastic hook
Install radio
Fender work fo the 15x8 +15 offsets
Get aligned
Install OEM mk2 handles and get rid of the mk3 china handles
Prep, fill in a couple rust spots, and paint
I've decided to keep the Helios Recaro interior because there were only 1500 Recaro Helios interiors made.

That's all I can think of at this point

Video:

Pics: Still haven't dialed in the stance yet with my new wheels.
IMG_20130122_124135.jpg

IMG_20130122_124256.jpg

IMAG0855.jpg

IMG_20130122_124438.jpg

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Hood pins are for quick release for times where its necessary to remove my bumper. Thanks, those are my bbs wheels (2nd set). My daily wheels are the deep dish polished wheels

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Lol I am... Be patient ;)

Its on the BBS wheels right now. I'm getting the other ones put on as we speak. Then I have to go do some more fender work. I'll make sure to post pics. I've got to start preping for paint as well.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it through the thread, but are you keeping it the same colour after paint?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Looks like that bumper trim and valence could use a fresh coat of black as well?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it through the thread, but are you keeping it the same colour after paint?

Looks like that bumper trim and valence could use a fresh coat of black as well?

I'm not a 100% sure if I will be keeping it white or painting it a different color. I honestly really like the white and that would be the easiest. If I change the colors I will be going with the Toffee brown color or maybe like a VW Reseda green but like I said probably stick with white.

Yeah all it takes is a back to black to make it shine. Those pieces aren't necessarily "painted", more like black plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back