ha ha ha ha ha
haaaaa

this is just some non-sense
soon u will realize ur mistakes, some take longer than others

KSKENE247

Reaction score
No they don't.

No it's not.

If you can't afford to do it right, then don't do it at all. Cutting your springs isn't doing it right, just so you know......

Or on fire.

haha dude ur so funny! omg when im older i wish i could be exactly like you! what a joke lol. just so you know...... i came onto these forums to learn "DIY" tips and tricks. I mean thats part of the name on this forum right? generally speaking, DIY mods are cheap and free, which is NEVER doing it right. Sure, I could buy tinted LED tails, or new headlights or even new struts and coilovers. But then what? my car is gunna look like yours? or someone elses? Nah, I like doing things that I personally like and enjoy. I like my car being mine, and different. You and all the other douches on this forum (except those who actually posted useful and respectful comments) can honestly f*ck off. Ive posted so many things on here all about mods that I have done myself because that's what I enjoy doing. If you cant respect that, don't waste your time posting, or even opening my threads. Its people like me that these forums were built for. People who came on here to learn how to do things, make mistakes and learn from them. And its people like you who kill forums. Stay here long enough and it will basically turn into a club with you and all the other people with "sick" hondas. Honestly, id take my piece of **** car over all of yours. Cause i learned so much and had fun doing it. All you haters stop wasting my time by cluttering my threads. I want people who understand me to post, not people like you. As*hole.

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
t65p5g.gif

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
:boohoo::rice::nutkick::rolleyes::boo: fitting

:explode::mad::sad: u after u log off

if u dnt want negative comments dont post, this is the nicest fourm
try ur thread on honda society

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
haha dude ur so funny! omg when im older i wish i could be exactly like you! what a joke lol. just so you know...... i came onto these forums to learn "DIY" tips and tricks. I mean thats part of the name on this forum right? generally speaking, DIY mods are cheap and free, which is NEVER doing it right. Sure, I could buy tinted LED tails, or new headlights or even new struts and coilovers. But then what? my car is gunna look like yours? or someone elses? Nah, I like doing things that I personally like and enjoy. I like my car being mine, and different. You and all the other douches on this forum (except those who actually posted useful and respectful comments) can honestly f*ck off. Ive posted so many things on here all about mods that I have done myself because that's what I enjoy doing. If you cant respect that, don't waste your time posting, or even opening my threads. Its people like me that these forums were built for. People who came on here to learn how to do things, make mistakes and learn from them. And its people like you who kill forums. Stay here long enough and it will basically turn into a club with you and all the other people with "sick" hondas. Honestly, id take my piece of **** car over all of yours. Cause i learned so much and had fun doing it. All you haters stop wasting my time by cluttering my threads. I want people who understand me to post, not people like you. As*hole.

just digging yourself deeper and deeper, guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back