my 6gen accord build lot more to come

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Did u get da lsd or u on da stock tranny wit ur f20?

hiding phone so boss wont catch me on 6th gen

cgaccord

Reaction score
im using my f23 trans because the gears are longer which is what I want with my turbo set up

f20bcg3

Reaction score
I got da same setup and in bustn a** up and down my kneck of the woods they sleep on the accord

hiding phone so boss wont catch me on 6th gen

cgaccord

Reaction score
same here I bust mustangs all the time down here its funny the look on there face when they pull up on the next red light but im doing a high compression turbo a lot of people don't see it cause im using forged 11.1 bisimoto pistons on stock rods and sleeves im gonna run complete skunk2 valve train with skunk2 stage 2 cams im gonna use a gt35 turbo with top mount headers so either it works or explodes lol

cgaccord

Reaction score
that cause wasn't suppose to go in there it was to say a lot of people don't see it BUT I'm using

cgaccord

Reaction score
I actually ended up dropping it on k sports those things are nice I gotta lower it some more once it stops raining

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
^ u must be talking about 6cyl mustangs, I don't think you can come close to v8...no disrespect and I hate mustangs 6cyl slow,v8 gas guzzler...

cgaccord

Reaction score
haha I owned a 302 mustang sir pushing 425whp and 410lbs of torque and yes I bust some of the mustangs out here in Alabama if you don't believe I can line up my buddys fox body with small cam, 750 double pump holly, and its 5 speed record it :) that's from a dig don't sleep on my accord :)

Back