my car after some stlye changes

retroshark

Reaction score
lol me too... i think the problems would be: bad starter, too low fuel pressure (easy fix) and maybe something with the idle, but thats it really, idk what else would really go wrong since its not that much of a crazy setup

retroshark

Reaction score
fixed the problem with the oil line hitting the manifold... also heat wrapped teh intake piping, but idk if itll make a huge difference, you never know...

DSCF4122 copy.jpg

DSCF4123 copy.jpg

DSCF4124 copy.jpg

DSCF4125 copy.jpg

DSCF4126 copy.jpg

DSCF4127 copy.jpg

DSCF4128 copy.jpg

DSCF4129 copy.jpg

DSCF4130 copy.jpg

DSCF4131 copy.jpg

DSCF4132 copy.jpg

DSCF4133 copy.jpg

DSCF4134 copy.jpg

retroshark

Reaction score
ok guys after a shitty week, i had a breakthrough... i got the chip burned by a local tuner... and i started the car but it didnt turn...

so i checked my wiring AND

IT MOTEHRFUCKIGN TURNED OVER LIKE A LITTLE ROLLY POLLY BITCH!

its runnign reaallllly rich and idles like poop but it runs. its getting tuned tomorrow.

so far, i knwo i have a boost leak, need a little more oil in it and am misfiring a lot. i sound lieka t op fuel dragster for real! heres the much anticipated VIDEO OF MY CAR RUNNING!!!!!!

http://www.mfellerman.com/movie.wmv

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, damn it does. it sounds cammed, haha, thats awesome. it also looks like you have a boner in your engine compartment, hahahahaha. its sick man, i cant wait for the final vid.

retroshark

Reaction score
thanks! i may take videos if they let me come to the dyno area. i doubt they will, they are assholes at this place.

retroshark

Reaction score
you and me both man! hopefully ill be hearing a lot of it tomorrow. you jsut cant blowoff from reving in neutral. besides, i coudlnt get it to rev past like 3k without cutting out so i didnt try to make boost.

Back