my car after some stlye changes

retroshark

Reaction score
haha thanks. im calling the AAA to get towed up to batlground in about 20 minutes. i started her up again this morrning after tweaking the fuel return a little. its definately got some sort of exaust leak, a boost leak, which i seemed to have slightly repaired, and is still misfiring a lot.

retroshark

Reaction score
ok not much time here, but **** i had a horrible day. heres the run down:

turbo is binding... needs to be rebuild asap
had to replace entire intake manifold, luckily they had one and it fit and cost me 50 dollars
no boost leak, just a horrible horible exaust leak, thats what the noise was, not missfiring
right as they got it all strait, something gave way and i dumped all my oil :(
i cant drive to college tomorrow.

im screwed. already in teh whole for 8 hours labor without tuning

basically, the oil is comming from teh gauge sender. we are gona cut it off, and not run a gauge at all for now. no biggie. they are doing it free since it came in with not a single leak. well see what happens. also need to get two header gasgets in the AM and go back up for a nother few hours of sitting and troubleshotting. should run fine after this ****.

retroshark

Reaction score
so my car is sitting... waiting for me to get time to work out the little bugs. it drives fine now that i fixed the fan issue. its just too hard and too dangerous, my gauges are lying all over teh dash lol. so long story short, my tuner messed up pretty much every aspect of the tune, and it needs to be retuned and ****. also, exaust is too small... seems 2.5 inch isnt enough :p

so next weekend, i will have a full stainless 3 inch strait piped, no cat, no resonator exaust with an hks carbon TI muffler... its going to kick a lot of ***, and my power shoudl be waay up into the 200's with the better flow and no cat etc.

also, im getting new suspension as well. looks like tein ss-p's shoudl be about the best setup you can have handling wise on the accord chassis. ill be getting those pretty soon as well, like after this weekend. also, i just picked up a plx wideband sensor for my tuner to use. itll be much better for me to know what up with the car, plus i dont have to pay extra to use a wideband any more.

lastly, im ordering some other fun stuff like carbon hood and other little things. here is ann estimate of what my car will look like...

carshopppe.jpg

anyway, ill have more stuff to post here soon, the car is otherwise in good shape. its got mad torque and its fun to drive, but its got a problem with vtec, basically its set really really high in the rpms, whic is a mistake, so the car shudders at 4000 rpms when it gets loaded with fuel trying to engage vtec... itll be sorted soon.

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Nice man. I was wondering what was going on. The car looks awesome. Good luck with the re-tune. Can't wait to see what numbers it puts down, and videos hopefully.

Back