My deal with a 03 IS300

Namboyz

Reaction score
nice project bro. great car!! first time i sat and drove one was a couple weeks ago. hella quiet lol.

but do you ever plan on looking for the guy?

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
nice project bro. great car!! first time i sat and drove one was a couple weeks ago. hella quiet lol.

but do you ever plan on looking for the guy?

I've tried, I pretty much just let it go for now. I have a family and kids, can't do anything stupid.

ILoveMyCG

Reaction score
damn thats a pretty nice IS...i had one before my 6th gen and it was also an auto with the shiftomatic thing but I didnt like how it works so i barely used it. The thing about it is that you cant skip gears and sometimes i forget what gear im in haha or maybe its just me but now i kinda miss the IS with all its luxurious accessories.

Are you planning on getting the altezza kit? I think it would look badass cus I wanted to do that to mines but switched cars before i had a chance. Good Job and keep us posted!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
damn thats a pretty nice IS...i had one before my 6th gen and it was also an auto with the shiftomatic thing but I didnt like how it works so i barely used it. The thing about it is that you cant skip gears and sometimes i forget what gear im in haha or maybe its just me but now i kinda miss the IS with all its luxurious accessories.

Are you planning on getting the altezza kit? I think it would look badass cus I wanted to do that to mines but switched cars before i had a chance. Good Job and keep us posted!

I kinda wanted to put some brian crower 260 cams in it and get an SRT intake. Exhaust and a valve body upgrade. But its expensive and with that kind of money I can make my Datsun a lot faster. I'd hate to waste a 2jzge but I think Ill leave her all stock.:beer:

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
^^^ i was going to say something similar, was wondering what happened to the Datsun, that car is awesome man.....i would enjoy the quiet, plush of the Lexus. Looking forward to seeing progress on both!:thumbsup:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Updated with a running video, car is real quiet. My plans are to buy an SRT intake with ECU and maybe an ebay exhaust. This car might be my replacement DD, and with the money from selling the accord, I want to invest in my Z car.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Liking this project, sucks to hear you had the misfortune of dealing with a dishonest person.

In your first batch of links, it looks like the driver's side door is a bit out of alignment as well, or was it just not closed properly?

PM me the info you have on him. I'm a licensed private investigator and have access to a bunch of databases (I think one covers Oregon). I'll see what I can do to give you a better address or contact info.

Will be in touch about a situation I am dealing with as well.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Liking this project, sucks to hear you had the misfortune of dealing with a dishonest person.

In your first batch of links, it looks like the driver's side door is a bit out of alignment as well, or was it just not closed properly?

Will be in touch about a situation I am dealing with as well.

The door was not closed. Can't wait until I can drive around regular. I have driven the car a total of 2 miles since I finished the head haha. Im just taking it easy now, taking my time and trying to find misc. parts cheap.

Back