My exhaust work is finally done

cdubb77

Reaction score
blacknight said:
I did the same thing with my exhaust. Mine ran me about $175 for the installation and magnaflow 2.5in pipes.

I need to do my 2.5 inch piping. I only have the Megan Racing N1 muffler with stock piping. :rolleyes:

naoandlata

Reaction score
Damn thats cheap! Hey BN how does a 2.5 catback feel on a NA car? Loss of torque in bottom end make it harder to drive daily?

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
naoandlata said:
Damn thats cheap! Hey BN how does a 2.5 catback feel on a NA car? Loss of torque in bottom end make it harder to drive daily?

No loss of torque. But the top end is much better. And the tone is much deeper.

cg6accord

Reaction score
things on the east coast are expensive, here in cali i only paid 45 for installation of the exhaust and they supply all the material....muffler tech rocks

Icemul

Reaction score
cg6accord said:
things on the east coast are expensive,

Man you can say that again! You should try buying a house out here! Who in the hell would pay $700,000 for a freaking townhouse. There is a reason I live 63 miles from where I work, I can't afford to live where I work.

As for my exhaust, yeah I love the drama. After only a few days, I now have a very small and beautiful PISSED off wife. I was told last night that it had to go... or else. :confused: So now after making it sound so good, I have to get a different muffler :mad: I love being married, but sometime its tests me! But on the bright side, I'll only have to change the muffler, I'll still have my custom pipes. I'm thinking to put a Apexi WS2 muffler back there, still get the flow without the sound. Sucks, but keeping the wife happy is sometime much more important (Atleast I tell myself that)! Sigh...... :rolleyes:

cdubb77

Reaction score
Icemul said:
As for my exhaust, yeah I love the drama. After only a few days, I now have a very small and beautiful PISSED off wife. I was told last night that it had to go... or else. :confused: So now after making it sound so good, I have to get a different muffler :mad: I love being married, but sometime its tests me! But on the bright side, I'll only have to change the muffler, I'll still have my custom pipes. I'm thinking to put a Apexi WS2 muffler back there, still get the flow without the sound. Sucks, but keeping the wife happy is sometime much more important (Atleast I tell myself that)! Sigh...... :rolleyes:

I'm getting married in May 2007. Now I know what I have to look forward to. Thankfully, my fiance doesn't really care what I do to my car. As long as it doesn't cost a lot of $. :rolleyes:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
I'm getting married in May 2007. Now I know what I have to look forward to. Thankfully, my fiance doesn't really care what I do to my car. As long as it doesn't cost a lot of $. :rolleyes:

of course buying gauges and whatnot behind her back is also a bad thing..... :p

Icemul

Reaction score
Oh just wait my friend... you would be amazed the lengths guys have gone to keep the other halfs happy.

Back