My first mod!

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
Got me a new mod this past weekend. My Si was screaming for more air.

BEFORE
Si012.jpg

AFTER
FUJITA SHORT RAM INTAKE

si013.jpg

si016.jpg

blindside

Reaction score
Nice.... next stop exhaust and drop:thumbup:

Your engine bay is so packed that your intake pipe is sitting next to the engine and your filter close to the firewall... that thing must suck a lot of hot air from the engine

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
Looks good. You feel any real difference? Is it loud?

yea, i feel more torque and the car is more responsive now when i step on the gas. Loudness, when i VTEC - hell yes. Normal driving, a nice sound to it under normal driving. I love the sound of the intake sucking in the air when i step on the gas, sounds a lot better than when i had a SRI on my Accord.

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
Nice.... next stop exhaust and drop:thumbup:

Your engine bay is so packed that your intake pipe is sitting next to the engine and your filter close to the firewall... that thing must suck a lot of hot air from the engine

thanx, this week i have my JDM yellow fogs coming. Next week i start working at this internship and that paycheck is going towards lowering springs and a rear sway bar. :)

As for the intake sucking up hot air, it probably does suck up hot air from the engine, but under the filter is empty space so i'm not too worried about heat soaking. I might get a heat shield in the future.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
yeah, i was abt to say it sitting too close to the motor... a heat shield would def help.... how big is the piping? 3"?

Back