My first mod!

blindside

Reaction score
I just noticed that you have a MAF sensor as well... i hate those:D too much to deal with, one reason why i wanted to get a dry flow filter just like what AEM has, them sensors are just too sensitive to dirt.. :(

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
I just noticed that you have a MAF sensor as well... i hate those:D too much to deal with, one reason why i wanted to get a dry flow filter just like what AEM has, them sensors are just too sensitive to dirt.. :(

actually, more people on the civic forums that got the AEM intake had got a CEL. Thats why i stayed away from AEM this time. If that wasn't the case i probably would have gotten AEM cuz i know how they worked with accords and other friends cars.

lwlba

Reaction score
i heard from a friend from 8thcivic saying that an si has a stock semi-cold air intake, and if you get short ram you actually lose power during the summer, dono how truthful that is haha but just sharing what i know

FLiP wiT da FLo

Reaction score
i heard from a friend from 8thcivic saying that an si has a stock semi-cold air intake, and if you get short ram you actually lose power during the summer, dono how truthful that is haha but just sharing what i know

the stock air box is still an airbox. He may think its like an icebox, but no company has any icebox for the 8th civics yet. If one had been out already i would've gotten that instead. As for losing power in the summer, its true because its been hot and humid the past 2 days and i sorta feel lag in the low end. Top end is fine but i haven't fully pushed my car in the top end on a cool day yet. Ever since i've installed the intake, its been hot out ever since.

HaloCoupe

Reaction score
LMAO, i dont know i ran one and it was close shifting must have owned him...he may have won by inches i couldnt tell but a moral victory for av6's everywhere

HaloCoupe

Reaction score
Haha it was an older redneck looking man thats why i deff had to run against him, and i hate people who stay in the turning lane and try to merge by passing everyone

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i think the 6th gen v6's would take a new si, either that or itd be a real close race. anyway, congrats on the intake :thumbsup: i wouldve opted for a cold air tho, since i have noticed the shor rams stick towards the back and sit where heat from the exhaust accumulates. get a sound clip up, i wanna hear one with an intake!! haha

Back