**** my life

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I'm really surprised how well my car held up, I got out and looked at his, and was like "mother****". Looked at mine and I was like....WTF?? I was expecting to see the whole rear end smashed in......

juicebox00

Reaction score
I'm ok I think. I'm sure I'm going to feel it tomorrow. I gotta say though, the TL took it like a champ. The other guy was driving a 93 Camry, and I'm pretty sure his car was totaled.

I thought it was a mazda at first cause of the way the emblem print got embedded on your bumper but i can see it being a toyota..lol.

rich rob

Reaction score
Damn Justin, that sucks real bad! Good thing you are alright though. It could have been real worse. Just make sure you get checked out by a doctor properly and give it a few days before you talk to his insurance again. You don't want to start hurting in a week and told them you were fine the day before.

A-cord

Reaction score
damn sorry to hear man.. did you check for body damage inside your trunk? some kid rear ended me a while back. it didn't seem like much, but later i found out that i have pretty good body damage inside the trunk under the carpet. well good luck.. time for an aspec kit

Back