My New Ride And Toy

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
A friend of mine had an F150 almost identical to yours. I liked it. He had the 4 door 4wd model though so the cab was a bit longer. I am a Ford guy. I think the new Chevy's look like somebody took a big dump and modeled a truck after what one of their turds looked like. IMO the best looking Chevy trucks were made from 90-98. I would never buy a new one.

My friend got rid of his F150 though. He drove it every day and he said it got less than 10mpg. He used a tank of gas every day. He traded it and got a new Nissan Pathfinder, but his wife stole the pathfinder so he drives her 7th gen Accord now haha.

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
To me the gas mileage aint an issue cause i dont drive it much, its good on the freeway but in the city it takes alot for a big truck to start moving. The new wheels i put on didnt help out..........those f-ers weight a TON! One wheel is like 3 of my 18s from my accord. IMO u have to be ballin or a fool to use a truck like this for a daily driver. Thats Y im glad i got the Accord!

sentiplum

Banned
Reaction score
I has an f150 and I really love it. Unfortunately, I had to let it go. right now, I just bought a second hand GMC suburban and that will be my new toy.
here are some of its pic. :)
190789939.jpg

1970-1991 GMC SUBURBAN ALIGNMENT CASTER/CAMBER BUSHINGS - MOOG

1991_gmc_suburban_4x4_geneva_conversion_92499484054454790.jpg

the before and after. :) its automatic, and the engine is really good. :)

Back