My new ride!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Damn how are this many of these things laying around in Minnesota? lol I never see a car like this in my area...maybe that's a good thing. Cuz I'd freakin buy it.

GlassJAw, your buddy's Skyline is exactly what I would want to own if I could buy one.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
And here I am in MA/NH...... I've never seen an R33 on the road. Hell, I've only driven by 2 R35's I believe. How the hell are there so many in MN?

Nismode

Reaction score
I LOVE THE R33.

It's why Nismode is my name, lol. I used to fiend over the Nismo 400R in Gran Turismo.

If you prefer the R34, how about I find one and we trade huh?

For me, it goes:

R35 (GT-R)
R33 (Nismo 400R)
R34 (V-Spec)
R32 (GT-R)

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
Since the r35 moved into town, I've seen quite a few r33 around the Twin Cities aside from mine. One that I have never seen is a r34!

Usually it's more common to see these cars in FL or Ca, I guess everyone is moving up here? :peace:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Your lucky, Im wondering how the previous owner passed through EPA, DOT and a whole lot of other **** to get the car registered in the USA. Is it registered as a kit car?

Makes me think I can import a 95 sti wagon from canada, but Im scared about the registration process since there is no USA vin

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Since the r35 moved into town, I've seen quite a few r33 around the Twin Cities aside from mine. One that I have never seen is a r34!

Usually it's more common to see these cars in FL or Ca, I guess everyone is moving up here? :peace:

My question is still WHY. I mean all these Skylines around your area weren't sold in Canada and brought across. Where are they coming from, and why are people who own them moving to Minnesota? This seriously vexes me. lol

Just don't get it. :thinking:

Obviously this post is the offspring of frustration and pure jealousy. haha

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Are the rules pretty relaxed in Minnesota when it comes to imports from the land of the rising sun??
If so could you guys get Euro R's there??

Back