My new ride!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Are the rules pretty relaxed in Minnesota when it comes to imports from the land of the rising sun??
If so could you guys get Euro R's there??

Are you asking if the rules are relaxed when it comes to registering an imported vehicle in the state of Minnesota? Because when you import a car into this country the rules apply at the port of entry, so they're are the same for all imported cars. After that, any legal matters/expenses thereafter are a matter of the state.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
^^^Well it depends on how you bring the car across the border. If you have someone register it for you and they drive it across without claiming the vehicle, they can sell it to you. I know this for an absolute fact. Then they can attempt to register the car as a "KIT CAR".

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
I actually sold the car back in October of 2010 because my wife was done with school and she needed a new car. :(

slowrider87

Reaction score
oh dude... done with school? so use the degree get a job and buy a car.

She should not even think it's ok to ask you to sell that. not if she knew how rare they are.

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
It was a very sad day for me, we ended up picking a Scion XD. I sold it to a dude from Chicago, haven't seen it ever since.

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
oh dude... done with school? so use the degree get a job and buy a car.

She should not even think it's ok to ask you to sell that. not if she knew how rare they are.

I was paying insurance for 3 cars; my Accord (daily), wife's Corolla and the R33. It was very expensive. Ended up getting rid of the Corolla and the R33. She knows how rare the car is, she knows her cars.

Back