My New Upgrades

dynasty

Reaction score
justvtec said:
You dont have to really remove the whole front bumper. Just the 2 clamps on the inside and the screws near the tires!!!!!!!!! MY .02

it's best to remove the whole bumper rather than bending the bumper. better to be safe than sorry.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
it's best to remove the whole bumper rather than bending the bumper. better to be safe than sorry.

Yes .. Thank You.. Unless u wanna nigga rig that **** which i doubt you would.. as stated above better to be safe then sorry.

hotaccord243

Reaction score
you said earlier where you can get legit hood pins, well i got sparco hood pins and got them from apexspg.com hes a local guy for me but will ship and they are fantastic pins heres what they look like on my car. p.s. nice hood!
IMG_0147.jpg

justvtec

Reaction score
hotaccord243 said:
you said earlier where you can get legit hood pins, well i got sparco hood pins and got them from apexspg.com hes a local guy for me but will ship and they are fantastic pins heres what they look like on my car. p.s. nice hood!
Ya they look nice(i like)but as well other then looks i want security for my hood!!!!!!!!!! Are the well held down and can reduce my chance of theft???

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
justvtec said:
Ya they look nice(i like)but as well other then looks i want security for my hood!!!!!!!!!! Are the well held down and can reduce my chance of theft???

theyll reduce your chance of the hood flying up and smashing into your windshield at any time you exceed 55-60 mph.

Back