My new whip!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
wow carl, thats real nice. everyones gettin new cars, haha, me, you, ryan, titanium, and whoever else, haha. how are the meets gonna look now? haha, i know ill still set up the johnson park ones, if people wanna come. you should get that tint evened out tho, you can see right thru the back, but not the front, haha. the car looks nice tho man, congrats on it :D

ryon527

Reaction score
nice truck carl, they'll be plenty of room in the back for the strollers haha.

i'll go to the johnson park meet again

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
wow carl, thats real nice. everyones gettin new cars, haha, me, you, ryan, titanium, and whoever else, haha. how are the meets gonna look now? haha, i know ill still set up the johnson park ones, if people wanna come. you should get that tint evened out tho, you can see right thru the back, but not the front, haha. the car looks nice tho man, congrats on it :D

That Vee dub in your sig is yours? Nice. Where did you post about it?

theskytraveler

Reaction score
I sad to see your accord go but it's all good.

My best friend has a 2003 Pathfinder he just got it about 6 months ago. He had a 93 pathfinder before and man what a world of difference between the 2.

The tail gate on the 93 was held open with a golf club LOL!!!!

Beautiful truck for sure enjoy it man!!

alpha

Reaction score
Very nice! I test drove one before, and I wanted one. That was when my parents still had their 1990 Pathfinder. It would have been a nice upgrade. Our 1990 Pathfinder was a beast though, I loved that thing. I still miss it to this day.

blindside

Reaction score
hey cdubb, now we can go 4wheelin' with our trucks! hahaha

i now drive a 4runner.... :D

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was so excited. I saw the nissan emblem, then the white gauges. I was like NEW MAXIMA!!!! Then I saw the dvd and I was like uh oh. Then the car awwwwwwwwwwwwwww man. haha j/k looks nice. I still wish it was a maxima. haha.

Back