My new whip!

WillT.

Reaction score
The truck looks nice. Yeah, that little thing called torque must be nice.
You should refer the salesman's son to this website if he has any problems or whatnot with the Accord.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
98AV6205HP said:
You sold your car with all your mods? Why? They didn't help your trade in at all. You should have stripped it to stock and sold the mods sepreatly. You would have made more money.

Normally, when trading in your car they give you the price as stock. hey don't care about modifications.
If you want to sell your ride with your mods, it's best you sell it privately

blindside

Reaction score
alpha said:
what year? I had a 4th gen 4R before my 7th gen.. Great truck, I miss the torque.. But the 6 speed is nice.

i have a 4th gen as well 06 V6 4.0, this thing pulls man.. i love it.. i'm planning on keeping it for a few years, not unless i fall inlove with 8thgen accord :p too bad you sold your 4runner though...

Hey cdubb now you can really drive in the snow! :thumbsup:

alpha

Reaction score
blindside said:
i have a 4th gen as well 06 V6 4.0, this thing pulls man.. i love it.. i'm planning on keeping it for a few years, not unless i fall inlove with 8thgen accord :p too bad you sold your 4runner though...

Hey cdubb now you can really drive in the snow! :thumbsup:
There were some things with it that made me give it up, but my dad still has his, and its doing great! I had an 04 V6.

cdubb, do you know if you can swap the inifiniti headlights in?

cdubb77

Reaction score
98AV6205HP said:
You sold your car with all your mods? Why? They didn't help your trade in at all. You should have stripped it to stock and sold the mods sepreatly. You would have made more money.

I didn't have time to strip it. The dealer offered me good money for it so I jumped on it.

Back