my new whip!!

JDMAccord89

Reaction score
so i got me a new car yesterday..sad day to see the accord sit outside while the new ones inside the garage!! but its an upgrade. car was $29000 from a private seller. has 56000 miles on it. 2005 c55.

My accord....
stock.jpg

My C55
new1.jpg

new2.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That sadness couldn't have lasted too long when you got the keys for the new ride!

I thought there was an issue with needing money for school when you flipped the parts from the Accord....:thinking:

JDMAccord89

Reaction score
there was but then i got my parents to buy me a new car because i convinced them that the accord is not gonna last any longer. so my dad drove the accord and said yea the tranny is going bad so we mind as well get u a new car. so yay me. i no longer have troubles because my dad got a loan for me so schools all paid off. someone needs to buy my rims so i can get goodies for the new car!!

nexTOme

Reaction score
man.....i hate you....i really hate you....i regret bumping your FS thread.....LOL

WOW! you freakin....haha congrats on new car man...!!!

highway_patrol

Reaction score
Too bad every time MB puts a AMG into a C class they either de-tune it or take the supercharger off. If I had the money I'd get a new C63 then "minor bolt ons".

The BBS's have a certain appeal to them. I think they only work since it's white. Any other color wouldn't look right.

Latest posts

Back