My supra is gone. Pictures :(

angelplus

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
Well I think you can come up with a better way then saying you wish you were dead.

yeah, im sure there is. but thats a literal term that could be used to show me what really happened. scares me to think about it so it'll make me want to do anything else like what I did ever again.

dynasty

Reaction score
just know it's going to get better after all this has been finished. hope everything gets taken care of though. good luck man.

angelplus

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
just know it's going to get better after all this has been finished. hope everything gets taken care of though. good luck man.

Thanks bro

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
At least you're fine. Honestly that's all that really matters.
I won't get into calling your dad names or anything cause I really don't know him. But regardless, that's your son. Yeah, you'll be pissed about the car, but it can always be worse.
Give him time and he'll come around...if he'se MATURE enough to do so.
If not, his loss and everyone you tell this story to will agree.

angelplus

Reaction score
blacknight said:
At least you're fine. Honestly that's all that really matters.
I won't get into calling your dad names or anything cause I really don't know him. But regardless, that's your son. Yeah, you'll be pissed about the car, but it can always be worse.
Give him time and he'll come around...if he'se MATURE enough to do so.
If not, his loss and everyone you tell this story to will agree.

werd, I know what you mean, and I'm glad you commented becuase thats comming from a dad I assume ;)

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
angelplus said:
werd, I know what you mean, and I'm glad you commented becuase thats comming from a dad I assume ;)

Yes, I'm a dad and yes, I'm into cars, but it all boils down to what's more important, materialistic things, or life

LegendRacer22

Reaction score
I say go find a contractor to estimate the damage of the house.
my dad is a contractor so i have rough idea of costs and i don't think sidings and carpet costs 50k to replace

angelplus

Reaction score
Well guys I've narrowed everythign down now. Its a quick update. I went over to my dads place and talked to him for the first time since the crash. He didn't yell, but he said he woulda if he saw me the week it happened. He basically told me hes not buying me anymore insurance ;) So I have to pay for it, hes taking my car for however long he wants. Then my mom is taking my fuckin cellphone, so w/e I did this I have to pay for what I did.

Next the insurance company is paying for the wrecked car. But, they dont know abotu the damages done to the pole, and the house. Including the assholes that keep calling us about their lawn being ruined. Thats the least of my worries. My dad told me that I must pay 100% for any damages that I must pay for. Hes not laying a dime. So, I gotta reach into my account and grab around 15 - 25 grand. Its not that big of a deal, but paying off the insurance company that is trying not to pay for it, makes everything worse.

The IC said that they might pay for it if they can prove that I'm actually living with my dad part time. Becuase if they cant, then that basically means that I just went over there and stole the car. Which I did, but I'm still a resident at his house. So I'm gunna end up sueing them if they dont pay. So either way Imma get some fuckin money outa this. So just to let all of you know whats goin on! Let me know what you think! Thanks guys

LegendRacer22 said:
I say go find a contractor to estimate the damage of the house.
my dad is a contractor so i have rough idea of costs and i don't think sidings and carpet costs 50k to replace

yeah, basically the pole, and the side of the house, where all the siding will need replacing and some beams in the lower part of the house, the small ones that are on top of the cylinder blocks. Let me know what your dad thinks! If you need more info I can give it to ya!

Last edited:

dynasty

Reaction score
about the people who bitches about their lawn. i'm sorry but some people are sensitive about those stuff. which i don't know why since you can grow it back to normal but some says that 'special dirt' is hard to grow again. you think your going to fix their lawn or no? because personally, i wouldn't unless they sue me. haha

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
honestly it may sound dumb, but I would talk to the people calling about their lawn and see if you can work something out 1 on 1. if that means helping them out for a couple hours every saturday for 2 months and mow their lawn or whatever, I'd do it.

as for the parents... don't complain about it at all man. like I said earlier, you will earn much more respect from your parents if you take your punishment silently and just deal with it for however long it takes. Ultimately if I were in your shoes I'd be more concerned about regaining my parents' trust and respect. the money issues will sort themselves out.

Back