My supra is gone. Pictures :(

LegendRacer22

Reaction score
you have any pic of the damage to the side of the house that would help my dad estimate a little better with some visuals
isn't the poles city property??

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
angelplus said:
Well guys I've narrowed everythign down now. Its a quick update. I went over to my dads place and talked to him for the first time since the crash. He didn't yell, but he said he woulda if he saw me the week it happened. He basically told me hes not buying me anymore insurance ;) So I have to pay for it, hes taking my car for however long he wants. Then my mom is taking my fuckin cellphone, so w/e I did this I have to pay for what I did!

WTF...
No phone, no car. Your sex life is now destroyed!!! LOL

Oh well...There's still the internet

Browntown

Reaction score
angelplus said:
Well guys I've narrowed everythign down now. Its a quick update. I went over to my dads place and talked to him for the first time since the crash. He didn't yell, but he said he woulda if he saw me the week it happened. He basically told me hes not buying me anymore insurance ;) So I have to pay for it, hes taking my car for however long he wants. Then my mom is taking my fuckin cellphone, so w/e I did this I have to pay for what I did.
!

Dude, consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky.... my dad would have kicked my @ss out on the street if I did something like that!! No car, no cell phone = pretty good deal..... oh yeah, and you walked away from the accident. Good everything is working out for you....

angelplus

Reaction score
I aint complaining. I just want my cellphone and theres no pussy within the next month on my schedule :(

So my mom tried take the internet the other day and of course she feels that its not doing anything anyways just making me sit here doing nothing. So w/e I'll live with it for a month or two...

Jeffro

Reaction score
The way I look at it, this is an experience you'll look back on, and laugh or cry, or maybe both, but it is still something that will work itself out, they always do. If you do get sued, I know some good lawyers. My sister was in an accident one time and got sued for $1 million, and my uncle (former City Prosecutor) came down and pulled out some B.S. and they settled within reason where the insurance just covered it. Glad your ok...

angelplus

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
The way I look at it, this is an experience you'll look back on, and laugh or cry, or maybe both, but it is still something that will work itself out, they always do. If you do get sued, I know some good lawyers. My sister was in an accident one time and got sued for $1 million, and my uncle (former City Prosecutor) came down and pulled out some B.S. and they settled within reason where the insurance just covered it. Glad your ok...

Thanks bro, and welcome to the site! By looking at your post count, it looks like you're new so if not, sorry ;)

But thanks for the reassurance. I've already laughed about the fact that I was so dumb and nieve to even take the car out in the first place. Thanks again man, every comment like that makes me feel a little better as time goes on.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Ya, not new to forums in general, but new to this one. I must admit it's nice to find a forum speciallizing in 6th gen Accords (Although I'm not biased against most cars, I just happen to have a 6th gen!)

angelplus

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Ya, not new to forums in general, but new to this one. I must admit it's nice to find a forum speciallizing in 6th gen Accords (Although I'm not biased against most cars, I just happen to have a 6th gen!)

Its all gravy baby ;) lol

But yeah, we're just glad that people can come here and ask questions with out getting yelled at for asking "stupid" questions. Everyong starts somewhere and this place really makes you feel quite happy about owning a 6thgen accord :D

angelplus

Reaction score
Well... I go to court tomorrow. Yay! Hopefulyl they'll take my license for like 30 days or something... then I can start the count down. If not, then I have to wait until my dad actually says I can drive.. and that could be a long *** time.

angelplus

Reaction score
And I went to court, and got a $140 fine. 4 points to my license, and thats it. Now to deal with the insurance company.

Back