My Teaser.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
^thanks man, So you went to Japan's no.1 Elite Auto Salon shop?? Talked to the wizard and ordered?
Cant wait to see you floss your new shoes. Enjoying the ride quality of AR so far here in the roads of Second Japan. I will let the kakaroches hea see it later.
Shootz.

Phut

Reaction score
yeah, i went down today. today was the only time i had time for myself. since i had to take my sister and her bf to the airport, i figured why not head down to the shop. very helpful down there. so in 90 days, i'll be having a new set of wheels.

Phut

Reaction score
you have to see it in person to really appreciate it. and watching it go from ride height to fully slammed at the flick of a switch is beautiful.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
how's the handling on air runners? it's definately not something you can drive aggressively on right?

I know this before i spent some lettuce. This is something i planned for months.

I used to like sporty handling with my KYB AGX and GC combo, but then bleh.... what's the point if you just have a four door family car? With barely 150hp to push? For some maybe its the thing.

But for me, it is time for a new genre.

Slow and Luxurious.
Air Runner is Made in Japan baby!

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
Got my car back. More tease for you b33tchez! j/k!

Teaser4thefkers.jpg

Semi-Aggresive staggered action!

Guess which WORK SUPERWHEELS are these?

Last edited:

Phut

Reaction score
aye, you know what, i should've took a pic of your ride on phone when i was at the shop.

Back