My Turbo V6 Accord UPDATED PICS!!!!!

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
Re: My Turbo V6 Accord

guys and girls... scene maker and drama kings and queens... what happened to each and individualism... where a person can be them self without any abuse...

we all family LOL... not rice family but 6thgen family... so chill...

I think his dyno will get 260-300whp... thats my guess... but we'll see...

TurboAV6

Reaction score

Got some updated pics on Interior and motor here ya go...

Exterior Shots:
DSCN0791.jpg

DSCN0855.jpg

DSCN0859.jpg

DSCN0856.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

TurboAV6

Reaction score

The important stuff....
DSCN0901.jpg

Me and some buddies at an autocross...
DSCN0903.jpg

DSCN0905.jpg

DSCN0904.jpg

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
haha i love that intercooler look! and sry to say ur engine bay looks too crowded other then that... +1 on ur success and fun!

TurboAV6

Reaction score
Haha, The front engine cover popped off and fell on my headers while driving one day... it was only on there for probably 3-4 minutes but you know how hot they get.

I've been working on cleaning the engine all weekend hopefully I'll have some cleaner pics for ya later. There is a car show coming up out here so I'm trying to get her ready by next weekend.

And yeah man sleeper is what I was looking for with this car I just got some new 18" wheels and spacers with Yokohoma (SP?) 240/45 tires but I needed bigger wheels to raise me up some and widers wheels because I lose so much traction its stupid. The wheels will detract a little from the sleeper concept even though they are just some old school BMW wheels I defaced and painted black but I had no choice.

Glad you guys like it if there post up with any suggestions I'm stuck on what to do about my hood... I really want something vented to relieve some of the heat in the engine bay but that will kill some of my sleeper status. If anyone has seen any real low profile hoods for these cars or any thing of the sort let me know. Thanks again guys.

Back